The Boudoir Studio...
“I’d love to live here!” is by far and away the most common reaction when people walk into the Lace and Pearl boudoir photography studio. Located on the entire first floor of an old hay barn that was part of an old mill complex and is over 100 years old it retains many original features and is truly a beautiful place to spend time in.
With original hardwood floors throughout, beautiful brick walls and a high vaulted ceiling with original wooden beams, as soon as Emma walked through the door she knew immediately it would make the most amazing boudoir photography studio. Ensuring that it lost none of its charm was a priority while converting the space into a studio, and we certainly think like to think we've succeeded!
Not content with working with your average studio sets, Emma set about creating some amazing bespoke sets that maximise the unique and striking studio space. A stunning swing seat hangs from the wooden beams, huge sparkling chandeliers adorn the ceiling and dramatic baths and beds add to the sumptuous boudoir feel. Less of a photography studio and more of a luxury apartment, it's the perfect place to create some boudoir magic!
Situated in the heart of Preston city centre, Lancashire, the Lace and Pearl boudoir photography studio is close to Manchester, Liverpool and Cheshire, and easily accessible from anywhere in the North West. However, its location five minutes from Preston train station (just two hours on the train from London Euston with no changes), means that it's easy for anyone to come and visit.
The Makeup Room...
Come and relax in the beautiful dressing room and let our professional hair and makeup artists complete your stunning makeover, before working with Emma on some of the many amazing and unique boudoir sets that are exclusive to the Lace and Pearl boudoir studio.
Our makeover room is light, bright and airy, with plenty of space for you to sit back and relax while the magic happens.
When you arrive at Lace and Pearl, after an initial chat with Emma, you'll move into the makeup room to discuss the look you want to create with your experienced artist. Don't worry if you aren't sure, they'll have plenty of ideas to help you decide!
Beautiful bespoke boudoir sets available at Lace and Pearl boudoir photography studio include...
- Handmade bespoke bed that shines in the bedroom set, along with an incredible and huge ornate gold mirror.
- Stunning free standing roll top bath with huge chandelier set against the beautiful brick wall and dark wooden floor
- Amazing handmade wooden swing seat with flowers entwined up the ropes
- Huge windows with beautiful natural light and dramatic draping
- Romantic and fairytale inspired birdcage seat
- Many many more! We are always creating stunning new sets here at Lace and Pearl. Make sure you are following us on Facebook and Instagram to keep up to date with the latest news and sets!